BEHAVIORAL TARGET MARKET ASSESSMENTS
Allturna’s Behavioral Target Market Assessment identifies and refines key prospects according to each client’s business model. To accomplish this, the assessment integrates patient demographics, impact of government programs, geographic patient population by Persona preference, physician specialty, practice size, and estimated engagement & revenue projections.
- Tactical to Strategic Planning Discovery Session
- Target Market Assessment
- Validated Physician Demographic Intelligence
- Independent Estimated Projections of HCP Engagement & Revenue
- Correlation Variable Exploration
EXAMPLE PILOT LAUNCH
Our client was looking to enter a market with their innovative MedTech product. After our Behavioral Target Market Assessment, the initial Pilot Launch uncovered a favorable opportunity in the State of Florida.
The state of Florida offers a variety of supportive demographics making it an excellent state for Client’s initial Pilot Launch.
These demographics include:
- Third Largest State Population in 2018: 21,646,155
- Percent Medicare Beneficiaries Higher than National Average: Florida 21% vs. Nat’l. Ave. 18%
- Significant number of verified Independent Practice Physicians by Allturna & other third party data vendors
- The state of Florida offers 8,177 validated, Independent physicians
- Significant concentration of Physicians known to Engage with Patient Support & Efficacy themes